Effective January 30th, 2022.
This Policy applies to https://azuldistro.us, and any other website owned and operated by the Company (individually and collectively, the “Site”) only. It does not apply to any information collected offline.
“Personal Information” is information that relates to you and can be used to identify you as an individual. Personal Information does not include information or data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that you can no longer be personally identified using any means reasonably available to us.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors (“Visitors” or “you”). We collect different types of Personal Information in different ways depending on how you interact with our Site. We may collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
a. when you visit the Site and use our services,
b. when you communicate with the Company via email, post messages to the Company’s bulletin boards, or post messages to the Company’s chat groups,
c. when you provide information to us in online registration and other forms, surveys, and contest entries,
d. when you enter information within your AzulES account,
e. via the use of Internet cookies and similar Internet technologies, and/or
f. when you perform a search using our search engine.
2. We may collect the following types of Personal Information from you:
a. your date of birth,
b. your bank account information and payment preferences,
c. your tax ID number,
d. your name, username and shipping and billing addresses,
e. your email address,
f. your telephone number,
g. your home server domain name, and/or
h. your search history.
i. We may also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of our Site. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information.
3. Use of Personal Information Collected. How we use your Personal Information depends on how you interact with the Site and how you use our services. In general, Personal Information collected by the Company via the Site will be used by the Company for internal review purposes, to facilitate your requested transactions and to improve your experience on the Site and with our services.
a. More specifically, we use Visitors’ Personal Information to process financial transactions, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of Visitors’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize the content and layout of the Site. Personal Information may also be used for future calls, mailings, and communications directly to Visitors regarding Site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online.
b. Internet cookies may be used to save your Site preferences, the pages of the Site viewed by the Visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the Visitor. When the Visitor revisits the Site, the Company will recognize the Visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the Visitor’s experience accordingly. Internet cookies are stored on the Visitor’s hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by the Company. Visitors may decline the Internet cookies by using the appropriate feature of their Web browser, if available.
5. We may also disclose your Personal Information if necessary, to detect, limit or prevent fraud or security issues, to protect our rights, property, and safety or those of our employees or partners, or if required by applicable law or to respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement.
6. If we purchase, sell, transfer or acquire all or a substantial portion of a business or its assets, such as in connection with a merger, acquisition or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation, then we may also disclose or share your Personal Information in connection with such transaction. Any recipient of information in connection with any such transaction will be required to comply with reasonable confidentiality restrictions with respect to your Personal Information.
7. We will not rent, sell or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without your prior consent. Any such third party with whom the Company shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses your Personal Information will be carefully pre-screened by the Company, determined by the Company to be reputable, and will use the Personal Information for marketing products and services which Company determines, in its sole judgment, that Visitors might find of interest.
8. The Company does not make any representations regarding and will not be responsible for the privacy practices of any third party.
9. We may disclose or use aggregated or anonymized data for analytics or research purposes. For example, using third-party cookies, advertisers will be electronically notified when Visitors view or click on their advertisements.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites. We may display links to third party websites, including social media sites that we do not own or operate. We provide links to these third-party sites as a convenience to you. They are not intended as an endorsement of or referral to the linked sites or services. The linked sites services are subject to their separate and independent privacy statements, notices, and terms. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies carefully to find out how they collect and process your Personal Information prior to submitting any Personal Information via those third-party websites. The collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party and not this Policy. We are not responsible for the data collection, privacy, and information sharing policies and procedures or content of third-party websites.
11. Data Storage and Retention. The Web server(s) on which this Site is housed and maintained by Amazon Web Services. If you are in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, we will not transfer your Personal Information across international borders except in accordance with applicable law. Data will be retained for the duration of the relationship and will be deleted six (6) months after the termination of the relationship.
12. Opt-Out Right. Visitors have a right to withdraw their consent and may opt out of having their Personal Information collected by the Company, used by Company for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, and/or used by the Company or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the Visitor, by contacting Company via e-mail at info[at]azuldistro.us or to the extent applicable, by checking the appropriate box on the online form or clicking the unsubscribe link in the email. As soon as practicable, but in any event within one (1) year of our receipt of your request to opt-out, the Company will respond to the request.
13. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via e-mail to info[at]azuldistro.us, the Company will provide to a Visitor a summary of any Personal Information retained by the Company regarding the Visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal record to be removed from the Company’s database by clicking on “Edit Profile” located within Visitor’s control panel. The Company will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
14. Collection of Personal Information from Children. The Company will not knowingly collect or use information from persons under the age of sixteen (16) (“Children”) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent. The Company does not provide any Personal Information collected from Children, regardless of its source, to any third-party for any purpose whatsoever. When a Child submits information to the Company’s Site, the Child’s parent or guardian receives an e-mail alerting them to the Child’s registration and requires an affirmative consent before proceeding. The email will also provide instructions on how the parent may delete the Child’s registration, if so desired. No information collected from Children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Company. The Company encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their Children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the Site.
15. Security and Breach Notifications. Although no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure from breaches, we take reasonable steps designed to ensure appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural measures are used to protect your Personal Information, including against unauthorized or unlawful access and accidental loss, destruction, or damage. However, no company can eliminate security risks, so we cannot make any guarantees. If a breach does occur that results in a high risk to you, we aspire to notify you within seventy-two (72) hours of the breach.
18. Additional Terms. In addition to this Policy, your use of the Site is subject to the Company’s terms and conditions, accessible here: Terms, and all other agreements between you and the Company (collectively, the “Terms”).
19. As further explained in the Terms, content may be uploaded to your secure account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you hold all rights in and to any content you upload to the Site (including, but not limited to text, audio, video, and images). Further, you acknowledge and agree that the Company cannot and will not be held liable for any loss, theft or corruption of content or information you upload to the Site.
20. Questions or Comments. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact us at info[at]azuldistro.us
Disclaimer: All product, mark, and/or individual company names mentioned on this site are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or any endorsement by them.
Copyright © 2021 AzulDistro Global, LLC. All Rights Reserved.